top of page
Residential Building

Housing Associations

How can Green Energy Advisory Help?

As of April 2020, it became law to have an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) rating of E or above, or it could no longer be legally possible to rent out your property. In 2025, it is expected the required EPC rating will rise to C!


Green Energy Advisory work with housing associations to help upgrade their property portfolio.

Facing a Unique Challenge...

We Understand Your Challenge

Who Oversees the Scheme?

We understand the unique challenges that housing associations face, with regards to budget and contractual restraints, and offer bespoke funding solutions to maximise usefulness and minimise costs to what are already often underfunded organisations.

The scheme is administered by OFGEM (the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets). OFGEM's role is to protect consumers and ensures that tenants and landlords are being treated fairly.

Why not contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation?
Green Energy Advisory work with a number of funding and installation partners across the UK.

bottom of page